Extended Deadline for abstracts submission: April 24th, 2017
Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference prior to the ESHO 2017.
Please also note the following rules:
- At least one of the authors listed must be registered to attend the conference
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the on-line system of the Congress web page (Abstract submission). Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted. Please indicate your preference for Category and the preferred way of presentation (oral or poster).
- The abstract can be maximum 500 words long (excluding headers, legends, references, figures, and tables), include maximum 1 table, 1 figure, and 5 references. The number of authors is not limited.
- The abstract should include the following sections: Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results & Conclusion.
- The Scientific Committee of ESHO 2017 will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at ESHO 2017. Registration must be received no later than April 24th, 2017 (early registration deadline) to ensure that your abstract is included in the congress programme and scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline (24 April 2017), Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered. Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme.
- Each attendee may present one paper only.
The corresponding author must ensure the congress secretariat, that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and they consent to its submission.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than May 15th, 2017, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation (oral or poster).
Abstract Preparation and Format
Your abstract should be no longer than 500 words. An image, graph, diagram or table may be included, provided the full abstract (title, author information, text, figures, references, etc.) fits into a A4 sheet (as defined by the ISO 216 standard).
To submit your abstract, please read carefully the isntructions given in each step of the procedure.